Re: [feline-heart] Digest Number 49

  • Amber StarCat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2000
      This is really what I want to do eventually~~pet
      sitting. But with the twist of a Hospice-sort of
      business and or with the medical end of it. I'm in
      veterinary nursing school and that's what I really
      want to do after I graduate but for now I am gathering
      information.

      I would suggest the best place to start is your own
      veterinary hospital/clinic and ask them if there are
      any pet sitters in the area who are technicians!!!
      But that's my two cents!!!

      ~~Amber

      Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
      http://photos.yahoo.com