Fwd: Newly Diagnosed Restrictive Cardiomyopathy (RCM)

  • carolroar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2010
      I think Nala meant this to go to the whole group.

      The study is the FATCAT study at Purdue, cats from all over are part of the study.

      Nala

      The pimobendan for him was a life saver .. literally. It might be something to look into for Jesse. It is more often used with dogs but has proven useful for
      cats with severe HCM. Also the plavix might be something to check on. I think there is a study going on now about plavix vs aspirin. My understanding is
      preliminary results indicate that plavix is better at prventing clots, but I might be wrong. I don't remember where the study is taking place but you can
      probably google it. The only this is it's expensive.