Fw: [CWA-Prolist] Metabolic Alkalosis ??

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2010
      From: Karen Payne
      To: Westgold
      Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 1:14 PM
      Subject: Re: [CWA-Prolist] Metabolic Alkalosis ??

      Just a Google search seems to yield some things:

      http://www.google.com/search?q=metabolic+alkalosis+cat&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7ADFA_en

      Quite a few references here on cats

      https://www.vetconnect.com.au/5min/data/01900191.htm
      This is the first reference; pretty detailed

      http://www.google.com/search?q=metabolic+alkalosis&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7ADFA_en
      human form but might help
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2010
        Hi -- I posted to the Cat Writers Assn, and someone sent me this link (below) to pass along to you guys. You can look up everything there, any concerns you have about your kitties. It looks like a great site!!

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2010
          Another suggestion from someone else in the Cat Writers Assn. We should probably have all these resources in the files, so we can all access them if we have any problems or questions. I'm sure there's a ton of stuff about heart disease on these sites too.