"Thank you" from Rudy

  • leohorse1
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2 12:07 PM
      Hello Everyone:

      Thank you all so much for your responses to my request for your opinions on pimobendan and also for your kindness regarding the sadness we have right now with Rudy being ill and also my two horses. The kind thoughts and the candle you sent our way just brightened up our day.

      Rudy will have his pimobendan tomorrow as the vet is overnighting it to us today. I will post in about two weeks and let everyone know how he is doing.

      Thanks to each and every one of you again.

      Denise & "Rudy"
    • Westgold