Re: Asthma attack? Panic Attack? Other??

  • nicholeandmilo
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 28 4:31 PM
      I'm thinking possibly a seizure too. When my old dog had seizures she lost control of her bowels and afterwards had a hard time breathing because it took soo much out of her.

      I would say this is not an asthma attack, I have an asthmatic kitty and these are extreme symptoms for an asthma attack.

      Although as another mentioned maybe a clot. If its really painful I would think he could lose control over his bowels and cause him to roll around from pain.

      I would start by having bloodwork done to see if there are any imbalances that could possibly cause a seizure. And I think it'd be a good idea to get his cardiologist in on the treatment.

      Nichole