RE: [FH] OT: Iams Renal Dry Recall

  • Carol R.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2010
      Thanks for posting this Cathy. If anyone else ever gets any food recall emails that are authentic, please post them if they've not already been posted. If there are duplicates, I'll just delete the extras.

      Even though this is the heart kitty group, we all need to know what's going on with the foods we feed our furkids.

      Carol & Angel Snowball *5/10/91 to 1/1/10*

      & the gang