Pet sitting... gathering information.

  • RedRonda@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2000
      Beth, Helen ... list...

      Thank you SO much for the positive feedback and the information.

      It sounds like what you are doing is exactly what I had in mind. I would be
      very interested in helping!!!

      I fished around in the website you listed but didn't find a link to a pet
      sitting list. That is the area that I am particularly interested in helping
      with. May haps I missed something? Some sort of 'General Information' about
      pet sitting would be good I think. Maybe this list can help with gathering
      some of that together.

      1. How have any of you located pet sitters? Who do you use?
      2. What are the costs and arrangements?
      3. Do you have someone come and live in?
      4. If not live in, how many times a day do they visit and what all do they
      do?

      I'm sure that services vary in price from area to area, but some guidelines
      or experiences might be a good jumping off place for people who are just
      beginning to consider this sort of thing. For me, Gato had never been sick
      and all of a sudden I was facing a big unknown out there in the land of
      special needs pets.

      I don't think people expect quality in home care for special needs pets to be
      cheep but they probably would like some CLUE as to what to expect!!!

      So... who has experience with this??

      Ronda Bradeen
      in Seattle, recently having lost my good friend El Gato