Max update

  • Judi Levens
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2010
      Just wanted to say Thank You to all who sent their prayers and thoughts to us yesterday. We were once again very lucky...he is truly Milagro Max. The mass which they originally saw turned out to be a cyst, in an unusual place just in front of the heart. They did not biopsy it or try to remove it since it's unimportant. They echoed his abdomin and found a few things but nothing which is a current problem. A little mucus or something on his gall bladder, one kidney not working and the other greatly enlarged with a spot which may become problematic in the future, and some hardening of a part of his intestine whih could signify lymphoma or IBD but does not currently. So, all in all we were very relieved. Still have a little problem with eating, but he likes the baby food chicken and is getting just enough to be OK. Before our visit he was starting to nibble at his cat food again, so that's encouragine too...after the trauma of yesterday (and his belly got shaved) he's not inot his food just yet.

      This group has powerful prayers! again, thank you...Judi and Max