please keep Max in your thoughts tomorrow

  • Judi Levens
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2010
      He's going for an echo of his lungs and stomach and a biopsy of the mass they saw either in his lungs or between his lungs and his heart tomorrow at 1:30 PST. He's been such a lucky boy that I'm sure he'll be fine, but we are all very nervous.

      He's not been eating much...mostly chicken baby food from my finger, but he's eating more of it evry day and starting to pick at his own regular food too, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

      Thanks for your support...Judi and Max and John too

      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      From: carolroars@...
      Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 00:44:09 +0000
      Subject: RE: [FH] new meds

      I think you mean Benazepril. Here's more information about it.

      http://www.petplace.com/drug-library/benazepril-fortekor/page1.aspx

      I haven't used it, but know others have and hope they can answer your questions.

      Carol & Angel Snowball *5/10/91 to 1/1/10*

      Squeek& the gang
      Snowball's videos
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o6bLwo5jPE

      Benazapro is being recommended as well now that the kidney levels have gone down slightly. Any experience with this med that you can let me in on?