Re: [FH] OT: Squeek - better :-)

  • Mmayer11
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2010
      Fabulous news!

      I agree with your holistic vet. The only time I had an animal on pred the reduction of that med was very slow indeed. As to the Carafate, I'm with you. There's no harm in keeping her on it. Use your best judgement.
      I can imagine that you all are on an emotional roller coaster trying to monitor this. It's very draining to be sure.
      Hang in there, Carol.

      Hugs to all of you

      Marianna