Re: [feline-heart] More Thoughts on MyHat

  • b b
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 28, 2001
      Jonathan
      Amateur or not,you're there,and that counts a lot. I thought I'dreplied
      earlier, but I don't fi d it tonight. I've sprrained both wrists - a fall,
      so forgive the typing.
      Yes; we saw the vet - she thinks I've been spending too much time in the
      library, and that MyBigGuy is playing me like a fiddle. Would a marvelous,
      intelligent, handsome cat do that to anyone??!!
      She says a constipated cat can be a perfect bear, one whole big pain.
      However, we are on a low dosage prednisone, upped metamucul, and a
      hairball regimen. and we are all happier and more social.
      Stay out of the library.Regards, BobbiB
      --- Jonathan Rosenberg <jr40@...> wrote: Regards, BobbiB

      http://personals.yahoo.com