RE: [feline-heart] Bella breathing problem after sub q very serious need answer

  • Jonathan Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2001
      I have note heard of this behavior before & really have no idea,
      but I'll throw out some questions/ideas. Maybe it'll stimulate
      an answer.

      1) Does this behavior ONLY happen after a subq? How is her
      breathing at other times?

      2) Could this be a stress reaction? How does she appear during
      her subqs?

      3) Could the position you have her in during subqs be causing
      congestion in her sinuses? The fact that she has a cold would
      seem to be important here.

      JR
      Tabby (RB), Lynx (RB), Licorice, Tigger, Jet