Re: [feline-heart] Re: Pet Sitting

  • RedRonda@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2000
      In a message dated 06/03/2000 2:49:59 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
      helenb@... writes:

      << Ronda, are you aware that a Special Needs Pets group recently started in
      Seattle? >>

      Is this an on line group? Please give me an idea how to find them.

      Thanks

      Ronda
    • Beth
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 9, 2000
        Hi Ronda - there is information, and a link to an online flyer for
        the group, here:

        http://www.rainbowark.com/support/wecare.htm

        Beth

        --- In feline-heart@egroups.com, RedRonda@a... wrote:
        > In a message dated 06/03/2000 2:49:59 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
        > helenb@o... writes:
        >
        > << Ronda, are you aware that a Special Needs Pets group recently
        started in
        > Seattle? >>
        >
        > Is this an on line group? Please give me an idea how to find them.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Ronda
      • Laura Penny
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 12, 2000
          We've hired a vet tech to come in and do meds (and check hydration levels,
          pupils, chin acne, etc.) when we go to the beach. I offered her $20 a visit,
          which she thought was great. We're also in an expensive area where pet
          sitters charge $15 just to poop and scoop.

          She's doing this independent of the vet practice, so I don't have to sign
          anything. Besides, we'll just be 3 hours away.

          Laura