RE: [FH] Lost my beautiful Missy

  • Judi Levens
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2010
      I am so very sorry for your loss of the beautiful and courageous Missy...it sounds like you had a wonderful, if short, time together...now she's waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge...hold her thoughts dear, and if you have a chance, post a photo of her for us to share. big hugs...Judi and Max

      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      From: moonvine@...
      Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 15:39:54 +0000
      Subject: [FH] Lost my beautiful Missy

      Missy is a beautiful little blue tabby and the love of my life. She has many birth defects including a complete endocardial cushion defect. She's fearless despite her many handicaps. She thinks everyone who comes over has come over just to see her. She loves to be carried around in my arms like a baby. She sleeps with me at night and wakes me up in the morning with kisses.
      Missy died yesterday and there's a Missy-shaped hole in my heart. She was only 4.