Re: [FH] Lost my beautiful Missy

  • Mmayer11
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2010
      Dear Kelley,
      Yet another soul wrenching loss. I am so deeply sorry. Just 4 years old. How I hate this disease.
      You know I will like a candle for your sweet beloved Missy.

      Marianna

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2010
        I am so very sorry for your loss of the beautiful and courageous Missy...it sounds like you had a wonderful, if short, time together...now she's waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge...hold her thoughts dear, and if you have a chance, post a photo of her for us to share. big hugs...Judi and Max

        To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
        From: moonvine@...
        Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 15:39:54 +0000