Lost my beautiful Missy

  • Kelley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2010
      Missy is a beautiful little blue tabby and the love of my life. She has many birth defects including a complete endocardial cushion defect. She's fearless despite her many handicaps. She thinks everyone who comes over has come over just to see her. She loves to be carried around in my arms like a baby. She sleeps with me at night and wakes me up in the morning with kisses.
      Missy died yesterday and there's a Missy-shaped hole in my heart. She was only 4.
    • Mmayer11
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2010
        Dear Kelley,
        Yet another soul wrenching loss. I am so deeply sorry. Just 4 years old. How I hate this disease.
        You know I will like a candle for your sweet beloved Missy.

        Marianna

        Missy is a beautiful little blue tabby and the love of my life. She has many birth defects including a complete endocardial cushion defect. She's fearless despite her many handicaps. She thinks everyone who comes over has come over just to see her. She loves to be carried around in my arms like a baby. She sleeps with me at night and wakes me up in the morning with kisses.
        Missy died yesterday and there's a Missy-shaped hole in my heart. She was only 4.

      • Judi Levens
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2010
          I am so very sorry for your loss of the beautiful and courageous Missy...it sounds like you had a wonderful, if short, time together...now she's waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge...hold her thoughts dear, and if you have a chance, post a photo of her for us to share. big hugs...Judi and Max

          To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
          From: moonvine@...
          Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 15:39:54 +0000