Fwd: [FH] Blackies respitory rate has gone up

  • Mmayer11
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2010
      That's way too high. If you can't use the Aerokat there are video instructions on line. Or go back to the ER and get instructions asap. Here you are back on a weekend & a holiday no less. Don't wait, get a move on.

      Once you've sorted out the immediate crisi...go to feline-heart's yahoo website choose FILES from the left column, scroll down to Respiration-Breathing Pattern Assessment.doc.and click on it. It's a Word document. It will give you some first hand experience. Also go back to FILES and click on Congestive Heart Failure for more info. If you haven't read all the research instructive info provided by feline-heart there is no time like the present.

      Marianna