Blackies respitory rate has gone up

  • blackies_family
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2010
      to 41/48 resting/sleeping and today after vigerous grooming it was at 59 ish? He played with me a little bit last night and after 20 seconds of ripping on his scratching post he stopped and started doing the asthma like cough? The vet said I can give him a 1/4 pill of the lasyks in between the 12 hour doses? He WILL NOT take the Aerokat no matter what. I have no idea what to do? What is your heartkitties resting/sleeping respitory rates? Thanks in advance,

      Geno & Blackie.
    • Judi Levens
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2010
        Max's is still low...low 20's, but he has a "jagged" breath...kind of multiple little ones inside a big one...Judi and Max

        To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
        From: bestprintpricing@...
        Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 17:30:23 +0000
        Subject: [FH] Blackies respitory rate has gone up