Re: [FH]

  • Mmayer11
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      So sorry, Cheri, for your frustration.
      I prepare a special home diet...mostly raw/no bones for my kitties. So I'm not sure I qualify as someone who can suggest a commercial food. Having written this, I would suggest you look into*canned* Wellness for cats. It's against my approach, but when I take in ferals & strays I start them off on this. As to the runs, stick with the change...within a few days, if the food is high quality, that issue will pass. But I urge you to consider home preapared...it's not difficult, especially for a single beloved cat, and certainly not expensive. You just need to get the diet straight. If you go that pat, join the Yahoo group Whole Cat...they can help you design the right diet.
      HTH

      Marianna