Re: [feline-heart] Tribble is an Angel now.

  • peggy baldwin
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2001
      --- mcmemoli@... wrote:
      > Well, my furbaby Tribble has become an Angel. He is
      > now in the catnip
      > heaven field with his lifelong friend Brandy.
      >
      > The congestive heart failure is what took him away.
      > It was relatively
      > quick, and only midly distressing. We made it to the
      > emergency vet and
      > got him in an oxygen tent, but the xrays of his
      > chest were almost
      > completely white. We didnt think he would survive
      > the chest tap.
      >
      > He passed after we decided to pts, but before they
      > actually did the
      > procedure.
      >
      > Sigh...... I will miss him terribly as he was my
      > baby, and the only
      > one ever to sit in my lap, but I am glad he isn't
      > suffering anymore.
      >
      > We did manage to let him walk around outside three
      > days ago, so he got
      > a breath of fresh air and a peaceful sunset in my
      > lap.
      >
      > Thank you all for your support and suggestions, as
      > they did help ease
      > last few days.
      >
      > Christina, Angel Tribble, Angel Brandy and Kitten

      Dear Chritina,
      I am so sorry Tribble is gone it is so hard when
      our furbabies became Angels we never forgot all the
      happry times they gave us.
      PEGGY,Angel Fred and Kitten Angel

      http://personals.yahoo.com
    • Sandler, Zellene E.
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 29, 2001
        Christina, I am so sorry to hear about Tribble. I'm glad his passing was not
        distressing to him. It seems many kitties have been crossing the rainbow
        bridge lately, and I can only repeat what I've said before...you are in my
        thoughts.