  • cherie blate
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      I am hoping someone has a suggestion for me.... I started feeding Seymour
      innova evo dry food about 31/2 years ago, he is 4 now. Every visit to the
      vet he kept getting fatter and fatter, he is a shorthair exotic and persians
      don't get this big, he tipped the scale at 16 lbs last visit so vet had me
      put him on a diet and she suggested keeping him a grain fee but with less
      sodium. I found out that the evo was 640 calories per cup so since then I've
      tried taste of the wild, which he liked it has less salt and calories but
      they pulled it off shelves at my pet food place because they found out some
      of the ingredients were treated with a pesticide. since then I tried before
      grain (BG) he hated it and now natures logic which he is throwing up and
      eats very very little. My vet just told me to keep checking labels. I
      am going crazy most labels don"t list sodium and when I call the companies I
      never get a return call. Meanwhile Seymour is miserable and hungry.Can
      anyone suggest anything? oh and each change of food gives him diarrhea.

      Thanks
      Cherie and Seymour