Re: [FH] Thank You

  • Mmayer11
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 2, 2010
      Thank you for your beautiful message. I for one am very glad to have you sticking with us. Your experience is invaluable.

      Meanwhile I am hoping for Paddy's speedy recovery.

      Marianna

      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 12, 2011
        Just wanted to say thank you to those of you that took the time to answer my questions this week. Lily took a turn for the worse today and I had to put her to sleep this evening. I know that it was the right decision, but it wasn't easy. She was my first cat and I'll never forget her.
      • MaryAnne
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 21, 2012
          I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your posts, your wisdom, and your compassion as a group. I have been a silent lurker for several weeks as my furry wonder friend Mittens and I struggled to come to grips with his congestive heart failure and medications. When I was confused or overwhelmed I would turn to the board to read your trials and tribulations with your own furry wonders. You inspired me and helped me to move forward.

          I sent Mittens to the Rainbow Bridge this morning. After many tears and a few final purrs, he and I agreed that he needed to be set free. I know he is with his friends running and chasing butterflies. Although he has taken a very significant part of my heart with him, I know he is Mittens, once again, and that knowledge will help heal my broken pieces.

          Please continue the good work you do. Even when you are unaware of the hearts you touch you make a vast difference in the lives of those who are struggling with kitty heart issues.

          Thank you again,
          Mary-Anne Dalton and Mittens
        • MAUREEN FOGG
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 21, 2012
            Mary-Ann
            Its so True : Selfless People Help each other so much here.  So sorry for the
            loss of your Beloved Mittens and know that his spirit is with
            you.
            Maureen and Angel Yuki

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 21, 2012
              Oh, I am so sorry to hear about your little boy. They do tell us when it's time to go. It's so hard, but we have to give them this final gift of love to thank them for all the love they gave us their whole lives. He is now healthy and happily playing at the Bridge waiting for you. I know we will see our precious little ones again.

              Please post a memorial to Mittens on our memorial site, http://www.AngelKitties.com -- we'd love to see his photo and hear how you met. This site is open at all kitties, no matter how long they have been in heaven.

              Please stay in the group, your exprience can help others.

              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 29, 2013

                I joined this group this summer when my 18 year old cat Tasha was diagnosed with CHF. Although I did not post much to this group (as I had a lots to learn), I appreciated all of the advice and comments from those who had lots of knowledge and experience on CHF.  Although Tasha had been diagnosed with kidney disease 4 1/2 years ago she died of CHF on Wednesday at 18 ½. I adopted her when she was 9 weeks old so I feel very lucky to have had her as long as I did.

                Thanks to everyone for your support.

                Vickie
              • Nicole Sycz
                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 24, 2014
                  Hello,

                  I wrote to the group last February about my cat Charlie. He was diagnosed with HCM. Unfortunately, on March 4, I had to make that decision we never want to make. The medicine he was on helped control his symptoms for a while, but I could tell he was starting to get uncomfortable. I know I did the right thing, but I am still very sad over the loss of my friend.

                  I wasn't an active member of the group, but I read all of your emails. It seemed that the one with just the advice I needed would come at the perfect time.

                  It was nice to know that there was a group of supportive people I could turn to if I needed advice. Thank you very much for that.

                  Best of luck to all of you and your kitties.

                  Sincerely,
                  Nicole Sycz