RE: [feline-heart] Tribble is an Angel now.

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2001
      I am so sorry to hear about tribble.....it is difficult to assimilate the
      departure but hold on to the wonderful memories.....i'm sure that all our
      special angels have already welcomed him and they're all up to trouble!

      White lites,
      linda and the boys

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 26, 2001
        --- mcmemoli@... wrote:
        > Well, my furbaby Tribble has become an Angel. He is
        > now in the catnip
        > heaven field with his lifelong friend Brandy.
        >
        > The congestive heart failure is what took him away.
        > It was relatively
        > quick, and only midly distressing. We made it to the
        > emergency vet and
        > got him in an oxygen tent, but the xrays of his
        > chest were almost
        > completely white. We didnt think he would survive
        > the chest tap.
        >
        > He passed after we decided to pts, but before they
        > actually did the
        > procedure.
        >
        > Sigh...... I will miss him terribly as he was my
        > baby, and the only
        > one ever to sit in my lap, but I am glad he isn't
        > suffering anymore.
        >
        > We did manage to let him walk around outside three
        > days ago, so he got
        > a breath of fresh air and a peaceful sunset in my
        > lap.
        >
        > Thank you all for your support and suggestions, as
        > they did help ease
        > last few days.
        >
        > Christina, Angel Tribble, Angel Brandy and Kitten

        Dear Chritina,
        I am so sorry Tribble is gone it is so hard when
        our furbabies became Angels we never forgot all the
        happry times they gave us.
        PEGGY,Angel Fred and Kitten Angel

        http://personals.yahoo.com
      • Sandler, Zellene E.
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 29, 2001
          Christina, I am so sorry to hear about Tribble. I'm glad his passing was not
          distressing to him. It seems many kitties have been crossing the rainbow
          bridge lately, and I can only repeat what I've said before...you are in my
          thoughts.