Thank you to everyone!

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2010
      Nobody understands just how fragile our kitties are more than those of us with heart kitties. I want to thank everybody who contributes to this list, we need you!! Even if you've lost your heart kitty, the experience you have is invaluable to others who are just starting down this road. I hope all of you will always stay with us, so that you can help others.

      thanks so much, Michelle & Tigger Too in Toronto

    • nicholeandmilo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2010
        You're right, Michelle. The more people, the better because all of our experienes and knowledge put together will beneft other heart kitties.

        I know it is tough to stay on a group when someone has lost a kitty to the illness being discussed, I myself find it difficult to belong to the liver group after losing my sweet Graham but then I realized I learned so much from his illness that it would be my honor to help other kitties suffering from the illness he had so I stayed with it and became moderator when I was ready to talk about it. It takes time to heal and talk about our angels but the world is a better place with the more support we have.

        Thank you to everyone who stays with this group! And for those of you who are unable because of the difficult emotions, I fully understand and maybe you can come back when you're ready and the time is right.

        Nichole and Moto