Re:Rainbow Bridge

  • janie
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2010
      Sandy I am so sorry for your loss of Bandit. Happy Birthday Bandit
      soon. I too lost 5 to this heart problem. Sockster went like your
      baby. I dont have any heart kitties at the moment but I stay on as I
      like this group. I just lost Jaguar to cancer from fiv. He died right
      before his 5th birthday. It is very hard. May 3. It is the part to
      stress they can live look what he did. My boy lived to 12 so they can
      live with this.Thats the part to take from Bandit. My Jaguar was a
      fighter but cancer didnt give him much time to fight. So take care
      and I am sure Bandit it running now and playing. Janie
    • BubbaCat1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 2010
        I've also lit a candle in memory of Bandit....

        Sending prayers for Sandy and strength for all who loved Bandit.

        _http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=11125766_
        (http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=11125766)