OT: Recall Feline's Pride

  • Cathy Mack
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      Darn, I feed this to my gang, too:

      http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm217826.htm

      Thu, 01 Jul 2010
      11:16:00 -0500
      Feline’s Pride is announcing a voluntary recall of Feline’s Pride
      Raw food with ground bone for cats and kittens, Natural Chicken Formula,
      Net Wt. 2.5 lbs. (1.13 kg., 40 oz.) produced on 6/10/10, because it may
      be contaminated with Salmonella. People handling raw pet food can become infected with Salmonella, especially if they have not thoroughly washed their hands after having contact with the raw pet food or any surfaces
      exposed to the product.