RE: [FH] Messages of condolence - thank you

  • Judi Levens
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2010
      How beautiful! Congratulations on your new kitty...I hope it keeps your hearts warm to have that fun around (and to see Knightly happy)...all the best...Judi and Max

      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      From: chuckliz@...
      Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 21:02:46 +0000
      Subject: [FH] Messages of condolence - thank you

      I was simply amazed at how many messages of condolence we received after the passing of Brandy, our CRF/HCM/lung cancer kitty, on June 3. Thank you very much for your words of kindness and support - it helped us feel a little less alone.

      We are definitely still grieving here, but starting to heal. Knightley, our megacolon kitty and Brandy's best buddy, was so lonely that we found him a new friend, Bailey. Here is a link to a Flickr video of the two of them just two days after Bailey came home:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/kybunnymom/4729648439

      I'll continue to hang out here and in the CRF group because we have a HCM kitty and a very early CRF kitty still - hopefully I can give to others some of the support and caring that we have received.

      Thank you once again!

      Liz and Angel Brandy