FW: Blackies bad news . . .

  • Carol R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2010
      hi Elaine and everyone,

      Oh, I totally stand corrected! I confused the restrictive with dilated cardiomyopathy. Elaine is absolutely right, the one that can be from taurine deficiency is dilated cardiomyopathy, not the restrictive. That said, it couldn't hurt to go ahead and supplement with taurine for restrictive too, since taurine helps keep the heart healthy, regardless of which disease it may be.

      So sorry to have made that mistake when I wrote my post! I guess I'm more tired than I thought!

      hugs,

      Carol & Angel Snowball *5/10/91 to 1/1/10*
      & the gang
      Snowball's videos
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o6bLwo5jPE
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxKQH2mM-d0

      Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 13:22:03 +0000
      From: elaine0202001@

      To: carolroars@...
      Subject: Re: Blackies bad news . . .

      Hi Carol,

      You wrote:
      Restrictive cardiomyopathy
      can be caused from taurine deficiency and may respond well to taurine
      supplementation.

      I have heard dilated cardiomypathy is caused by taurine deficiency, nowhere have I seen restrictive cardiomyopathy is caused by taurine deficiency.
      Do you have any papers or evidence this? I would be interested to see.

      Elaine