Re:Pepper went to the bridge

  • Darlene Handley
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2010
      Your story of Pepper and his great short life, brought tears to my eyes.
      What a lust for life - what a tragic ending. I know it is what it is and we
      aren't miracle workers, but what joy these precious little beings bring to
      our lives. I remember talking with you about Pepper last year when my boy
      Helmet died from HCM. I miss him every day still and even moreso when I
      read about another sweet kitty out there stricken with heart problems.
      Gut-wrenching.

      Thinking of you and Pepper

      Darlene Handley