Re: Nattokinase with Atenolol?

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2010
      Hi

      Josh took nattokinase with atenolol after his clot early this year. When he
      went into heart failure, the atenolol was stopped as it was relaxing his
      heart too much, but he was on both fine for a period of months. Trixi has
      plavix and atenolol and has for over a year.

      Nattokinase is an enzyme which dissolves clots already there, it doesn't
      thin blood or affect the heart. You need to be absolutely sure the
      nattokinase you use has no vitamin K in it. I use Doctors Best which removes the
      vitamin K.

      My cats on Natto are doing fine and we've had no clots since taking it.
      Trixi tried aspirin and it made her so ill I`d never use it again.