Re: Update about Mickey's Recheck

  • janie
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2010
      Good point Judi. Beta blockers I take reduce the pulse and they slow
      your heart down to save it longer. I have DCM it also controls
      arrythmeia. I had 2 cats on it. One never saw a dif in her she was 16
      when she died on it 4 yrs still acted like a kitten. The other he
      would play tell he stopes then take a nap back for more. I will say u
      adjust but they made me tired but I tKe a lot and I have adjusted. I.
      Don't see why u couldn't wIt tell august but it's more of prevention
      just in case. My socksters brother and sister died young. We had
      testing done on him and they put him on atenlole right away. He had no
      symptoms. It prolonged his life. I know some cYa Re hRs to pill got
      one here now. I can use pill pockets or cheese I would not worry about
      the medicine but august is only a few months. U know your baby. Janie

      Sent from my iPhone