Re: [FH] Re: question re: baby aspirin

  • Cathryn
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6 1:08 PM
      Thanks. That's really helpful. I ended up calling the vet's office but good
      to hear. That's funny your cat knowing there's something not 'normal' about
      it but eating it anyway.

      They later told me - since Madeline threw up shortly afterwards - to either
      mix it with food or to have her eat at the same time. The cardiologist
      suggested crushing it and putting it in food too.

      Cathryn.