Brandy has crossed the Bridge

  • daldesignerdolls@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 4, 2010
      I too have had a great loss. I had a seven year old siamese with no visible problems that crossed the bridge 2 weeks ago and he was

      only sick for 3 days. I loved that little cat so much. I got him as a feral from the yard in my house in Fl. I moved to MI and I'm sure he didn't

      like being couped up so much. When I first got him he would't let me touch him and before he died he was sleeping with me. I hope to see him someday again.

      Debbie Warunek