Angel Brandy photo album

  • Liz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2010
      A couple of you have asked me to post pics of my Brandy, so I've created an Angel Brandy photo album. The sunbeam photo is from five days after his saddle thrombus in April, and the big black cat is Knightley, one of the kittens Brandy raised (Knightley has congenital megacolon and they've been buddies since Knightley was eight weeks old). Brandy weighed about nine and a half pounds in that photo, to give you an idea of Knightley's size.

      Thank you for your many messages of condolence - it's made the afternoon a bit easier...

      Liz and Angel Brandy
    • Judi Levens
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2010
        What beautiful photos...he was a gorgeous boy...thank you Liz

        Judi and Max

        To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
        From: chuckliz@...
        Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 19:27:13 +0000
        Subject: [FH] Angel Brandy photo album

        A couple of you have asked me to post pics of my Brandy, so I've created an Angel Brandy photo album. The sunbeam photo is from five days after his saddle thrombus in April, and the big black cat is Knightley, one of the kittens Brandy raised (Knightley has congenital megacolon and they've been buddies since Knightley was eight weeks old). Brandy weighed about nine and a half pounds in that photo, to give you an idea of Knightley's size.

        Thank you for your many messages of condolence - it's made the afternoon a bit easier...

        Liz and Angel Brandy

      • Mmayer11
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2010
          Thank you, Liz, for a glimpse of Brandy's character...what a very serious, very handsome boy. I see a lot of wisdom behind his eyes. And doesn't Knightly look content next to his dearest friend and mentor.

          Marianna