RE: [FH] Brandy has crossed the Bridge

  • Judi Levens
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2010
      Dear Liz; I am so sorry for your loss of Brandy...it sounds like it was a peaceful end though after quite a struggle. I'm so glad you have other kitties to hold and you can all comfort each other, remembering Brandy. You did such a good job for him...thank you for sharing with us. Can you post a photo of him so we can see your boy. All the best to you, and a lot of empathy for the tough times you are going through right now...hugs...Judi and Max

      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      From: chuckliz@...
      Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 16:28:08 +0000
      Subject: [FH] Brandy has crossed the Bridge

      I am extremely sad to report that our brave little Brandy has passed away. Although he had survived months with CRF, a saddle thrombus in April, a lung mass, and in the past few days, seizures, the final diagnosis was massive heart failure. He died peacefully in my lap, purring to the very end, with my husband stroking his face. Everyone at the vet hospital was very supportive and it was clear that he was loved by many there.

      We have another HCM kitty, C.C., so I'll continue to hang around here (hopefully for quite a while).

      Hug all your kitties close for me!

      Liz and Angel Brandy (1995-2010)

    • MekaNoel@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 4, 2010
        Hi Liz,

        So sorry to hear about Brandy. It's so hard. I just lost 2 of my boys Nikko and Figgy. Nikko my most special boy had HCM and CRF but Figgy had nothing.

        Linda, missing Nikko, Meka and Figgy

      • daldesignerdolls@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 4, 2010
          I too have had a great loss. I had a seven year old siamese with no visible problems that crossed the bridge 2 weeks ago and he was

          only sick for 3 days. I loved that little cat so much. I got him as a feral from the yard in my house in Fl. I moved to MI and I'm sure he didn't

          like being couped up so much. When I first got him he would't let me touch him and before he died he was sleeping with me. I hope to see him someday again.

          Debbie Warunek