Re: [FH] Brandy has crossed the Bridge

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2010
      Oh, I am so sorry to hear about Brandy. He was very blessed to have you to take care of him, especially during his illness. He's happy and healthy now and waiting for you at the Bridge -- I know we will see our little ones again.

      Take care -- Michelle, Susie Q & Tigger Too in Toronto
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2010
        Dear Liz and family,
        I am so very sad to read your news. But as you say, your brave Brandy held on beyond anyone's hopes with so many health issues to withstand. You all fought the good fight that one day we must all lose. Reading your description of Brandy gave me a window into who he was; a very special special little guy. I'm glad his passing was a gentle one. May your happy memories of your time together give you comfort along the way while dealing with his being gone, but never forgotten.

        warmest regards to you, C.C. and the rest of your family.

        Marianna

      • Judi Levens
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3, 2010
          Dear Liz; I am so sorry for your loss of Brandy...it sounds like it was a peaceful end though after quite a struggle. I'm so glad you have other kitties to hold and you can all comfort each other, remembering Brandy. You did such a good job for him...thank you for sharing with us. Can you post a photo of him so we can see your boy. All the best to you, and a lot of empathy for the tough times you are going through right now...hugs...Judi and Max

          To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 4, 2010
            Hi Liz,

            So sorry to hear about Brandy. It's so hard. I just lost 2 of my boys Nikko and Figgy. Nikko my most special boy had HCM and CRF but Figgy had nothing.

            Linda, missing Nikko, Meka and Figgy

          • daldesignerdolls@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 4, 2010
              I too have had a great loss. I had a seven year old siamese with no visible problems that crossed the bridge 2 weeks ago and he was

              only sick for 3 days. I loved that little cat so much. I got him as a feral from the yard in my house in Fl. I moved to MI and I'm sure he didn't

              like being couped up so much. When I first got him he would't let me touch him and before he died he was sleeping with me. I hope to see him someday again.

              Debbie Warunek