Seizures -

  • C.R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      hi everyone,

      Okay...here I am again, going to put on my moderator hat. As much as I do truly appreciate that people have passionate opinions about this, before this turns into an outright fight/argument, I think both sides have satisfactorily voiced their opinions on this subject.

      That being said, let's just agree now that we disagree on this subject of seizures and tumors, seizures and other causes, and old or young cats. It doesn't matter "what" is right or wrong. None of the information is either "right" or "wrong". It's just that some of us believe one way about it, and some of us believe another way about it. No matter how much anyone tries, you simply cannot change someone else's mind of what they believe to be true.

      So, since we've pretty much given as much information as we need to, let's drop this thread now. Further discussion about it, disagreeing with each other about what is or isn't...won't do anything to help Liz and Brandy. I do appreciate it's a very emotional, personal subject for many of us, and I thank all who have contributed to the discussion. But please let's drop it now, and move on.

      Any further posts stating anything about how seizures from tumors are (in so many words) hopeless, will be moderated and deleted. Let's try to keep things as hopeful as we can.... okay? Okay.

      Now everyone take a deep breath and hug your kitties!

      and the gang