Re: [FH] Re: Heat and heart kitties

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 9 , May 27, 2010
      Hi -- they are predicting a very long very hot summer this year -- if she's affected already, I think you'd better get a small a/c unit and put it in one room at least. I wouldn't take any chances if she has already collapsed, and it's only May. Temp records are being broken all over the country already this summer.