Re:Heart kitties and (human) babies - anyone with experience?

  • janie
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2010
      I think it's very possible he will know it's his baby. He will work it
      out. Just treat your cats like it's another cat kid. Like when u have
      the 2nd kid gotta give attention to the first.maybe make sure the
      blanket is from home so he smells like everyone else. Sometimes it
      works good. Maybe the crying scared him. Keep your fingers and paws
      crossed and go slow. Maybe u can spoil kitty w milk or something. Good
      luck and as u say u got a big house they will work it out. Janie

      Sent from my iPhone