Re: Diltiazem Transdermal Gel - Anyone use it?

  • katpruetz
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2010
      Called the Vet's and they wanna try the liquid. They are just going to try a little bottle. Here's hoping she doesn't foam it out the mouth like she did when we had to give her liquid benedryl.

      Poor little thing, she's always been hard to medicate but she's to the point where she doesn't trust anything I try to feed her.

      Kat & Maisy