Re: Compounding Meds for a hard to pill kitty

  • cococy45
    Message 1 of 9 , May 21, 2010
      I heard not long ago that it helps to give a bit of water prior to the pill so that the mouth/throat is moist before giving the pill, tried it with Mellie and it does work to make the pill go down easier. Do follow with additional water or baby food, Mellie would take about anything as long as that jar of baby food is sitting in front of her!
      carol and mellie