OT: Yahoo groups working on some problems

  • C.R.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2010
      hi everyone,

      I got a message this morning about that there are some problems with some groups regarding members receiving HTML format, that it's not working properly, and that some members receive posts twice. I'm not sure if any of you are experiencing these problems, but the Yahoo people said they're working on fixing them.

      I'll post when they've told me things are fixed.

      Carol