[FH] OT: Re: Bad News: Natura bought by P&G

  • C.R.
    Message 1 of 5 , May 10, 2010
      hi everyone,

      I emailed Pat privately about this. I would prefer that this not be a hot topic here on feline-heart, but you're more than welcome to email me or each other privately to discuss the topic of animal testing. It can be a very upsetting topic for some and I don't want our little familiy here to have to endure anymore stress than they already have.

      Thanks for honoring this request.

      Carol
      Moderator, feline-heart

      and Angel Snowball *5/10/91 to 1/1/10*