new to group - thank you

  • Kelly Anne
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2010
      Hello:
      I would like to thank everyone who has responded to my post, both on list and off. I have made a list of suggestions/ideas and will be calling my vet on Monday. No, I have never been referred to a cardiologist, nor has one ever been mentioned. I've been offered no other options regarding med's, either. I get the sense they feel his condition is too advanced and there is no point trying anything more aggressive. Some of you have been kind enough to even look up Connecticut cardiologists for me - - thank you all so much! I will be requesting Hocus' records and test results and hoping someone will be willing to review them for me. I know I can't take him anywhere - - last time it was terrible. All of the vets at the hospital were working on him - - and the three of them agreed that he should not travel any more, unless the situation is dire and I have consulted with them beforehand. Thanks again, and please continue to pass on any suggestions you may have. I have learned a great deal, and appreciate everyone's time and concern. I will keep you updated. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend, and happy Mother's Day to all you kittie moms out there.
      Kelly