Re: OT: The New Yahoo Updates are annoying everyone - how to turn them off

  • C.R.
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2010
      I found out how to stop the updates emails.

      I wish Yahoo would spend more time fixing our search engines for the groups, rather than instituting this useless updates email thing.

      Oh well... Here's the steps to disable the updates emails.

      Carol

      Go to the "My Groups" page. You can see this on any homepage of any of your groups. It's in the upper right corner of the page.

      Click the "My Email Preferences" link in the upper right corner of the page.

      Click "Edit" next to the email address you want to disable the message for.

      Uncheck the "Send Daily Updates Email" box.

      Alternatively, you can simply click the "Unsubscribe from Email Updates" link that appears at the bottom of each Updates email.