Re: [FH] OT:  Memorial question

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2010
      This reminds me --- if you have been collecting fur and have a lot of it, there are people who spin and knit that fur into hats, scarfs, mitts and purses. I saw her on TV once and it was fascinating. You can google that too. If you have a particualrly beautiful cat, start saving all the fur when you brush him. I wish I'd done that with my soul-kitty, I'd love to have a little scarf or something from his fur to keep me warm.