OT:  Memorial question

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2010
      Unfortunately we don't have any of April's fur -- but am keeping Beanie and Chelsea's fur. I put them in a plastic bag. Not sure though if thats the best way to preserve it.
      TIP Fur makes great nesting material for birds and I decided to take extra from Beanie and leave it for the birds.
      When April passed away, we had watched HSN TV and saw a deal for a painting that could be created from a photo. They did an outstanding job -- I dont recall the vendor but I can give you details if interested. We have it in the bedroom with 2 lights on either side. It was expensive but worth it. I would definitely recommend it. Whats nice is they edited the details that you requested. For example, remove the background and make it look different. Its a great way to preserve the memory
      Joe

    • Pat
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2010
        Hi Joe;