Heart Disease and Heartworm

  • Michelle Russell
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2010
      Carol:
      I am so sorry about Snowball and about your grief. I know it well. There is not a day I do not miss my Theo or feel I could not have done better by him. I'm glad some here may be able to reassure you that heartworm may have given some indicators in other tests.

      I do worry about heartworm as we stayed in TN for a while and I know due to the mosquitos, it is big there. My Tennie was a rescued cat, living outside on her own for quite a long tme and anytime she is ill, I worry about what she might have.

      Just remember that even with people there are just some things the doctors may not know or be able to catch. We all do what we can....and will just have to wait to see our dear ones on the other side.

      Michelle and Angel Theo