  • Linda Breault
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2010
      WOW.  I have no words,  I am just sitting here with tears in my eyes.  I lost my soul kitty in 2003 with HCM and now I have Frasier with HCM and I just dread the day when I am going to lose him,

      I do have a question that has me really freaked out now.  What is "saddle thrombus"?  I am asking this because not only does Frasier have grade 3.9 HCM but he is also deaf from being abused by his previous owner.  There are times he will wake up and just scream his head off for a min. or two,  I usually run over to him and cuddle or even just give him a treat.  He has been doing this for years now.  A vet suggested to us that it might be a small seizure due from his head trauma but nobody has really looked into it.  Is it possible that he is having this saddle thrombus?

      I just moved to AZ and I found a vet but I don't really know much about this guy yet and I have no clue if he really understands what our HCM babies go thru.

      Any info you can give me will help me think this thru.  I hope to hear from you all

      Linda and Frasier