Benazepril Available

  • nicholeandmilo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2010
      Hi everyone,
      A couple of months ago I picked up a new prescription of Benazepril for my Moto and noticed it contains lactose as an inactive ingredient. The manufactuer is Ethex, the pill writing on one side says ETH and the other side says 341.

      If anyone has this kind and their kitty is tolerating it, you can have the remaining 27 pills I have. They are 5mg tablets.

      If anyone is interested please contact me off list at coleryan86@...

      Nichole and Moto